Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

Role:                  Data Modeler

Client:                   FEPOC

Location:              Reston, VA

Duration:             12 Months

Interview:           Phone/Skype

No H1b

   - 10+ years’ experience with data modeling tools (Erwin / ER Studio).
   - 10 + years’ experience generating physical DDL to deploy to databases
   Ability to reverse engineer existing databases.
   - Ability to build both transactional as well as dimensional models.

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*an...@sourceinfotech.com* <an...@sourceinfotech.com>

*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *

[image: 028e5fd]

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
to chandrakants+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.