Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*Title*::  Sr. Node JS Developer

*Location*:: Princeton NJ

*MOI*:: Phone Interview

*Client*:: Dow Jones

While they will work remote for 3 months, they will however work onsite the
first week or so in Princeton NJ.

*No H1B’s*

•             *5 or more years of experience in Node JS development *

•             Application development using *node.Js *

•             Knowledge of *microservices & container* management is a plus

•             Experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting *NodeJS

•             Strong Knowledge of *Node.Js*

•             *Experience & good working knowledge of Nginx, *

•             Experience in fine tuning or customizing *nginx* for

•             Experience in developing *Nodejs Add-on with C++*

•             Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its
quirks and workarounds

•             Implementation of security and data protection

•             Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable

•             *Experience with Google V8 scripting engine to build Node
Add-on with hands-on development experience on Linux*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*an...@sourceinfotech.com* <an...@sourceinfotech.com>

*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *

[image: 028e5fd]

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
to chandrakants+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.