Hope you are doing great!!
We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.
*Location: Warren, PA*
*Duration: 6+ month contract to permanent*
*Interview: Phone screen and Skype*
*Must have at least 10+ years SharePoint experience*
*U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders ONLY because it’s a contract to
*This position is responsible for:*
· Developing Microsoft SharePoint sites, forms, and workflows
· Advanced SharePoint Administration and Development Skills
· SharePoint Architecture Design and Maintenance
· Analyzing and completing project requests
· Trouble shooting and resolving daily issues
· Monitoring upgrades
· Installing custom changes and patches
· Participating in other special IT/Business projects
· Working as part of a team
· Working with onsite equipment
· 4 year technology / programming degree or related subject
· 10 years system SharePoint experience essential
· .NET programming experience
· .NET and C#.NET experience strongly preferred
· Banking experience preferred
· team player
*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*
*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.