*Hello,*

*Greetings !!!!! We have an urgent requirement for * *Oracle SCM Consultant**
in  Location: **San Jose CA**. Please send me your updated resume along
with required information below:*

*Required Information:*

*Name:

*Visa Status:

*Contact number:

*E-mail id:

* Hourly Rate:

*Current Location:

* Relocation:

* 4-Digit SSN:

* Highest degree with year of passing:

* Visa Expiry:

*Role: Oracle SCM Consultant*

*Location: San Jose CA*

*Duration: Long Term *

*Job Description *

   - The job requires extensive experience  in Oracle Supply Chain
   Management.
   - The candidate should be well versed  in Oracle EBS Modules like
   Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Purchasing (PO), I procurement &
   Contracts,  Bill of Materials(BOM),Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) and
   other related areas.
   - The candidate also should have multiple Instances Consolidation
   Expertise, Process Standardization Experience, SFDC integration process and
   migration expertise.
   - The candidate also should have expertise in analysing business
   requirements , ability to handle full life cycle implementation going
   through Development (DEV), Conference Room Pilot (CRP), User Acceptance
   Test (UAT), User training, Cutover,  and Go-live and Post Production
   support in Multi-Org Environment.
   - The candidate should be able to analyze the impacts on third party
   systems integrated with oracle apps and provide mapping solutions based on
   business requirements.

Please feel free to call me or mail me.

*Regards,*

*Andy*