Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Developer*

*Job Location: San Francisco, California*

*Duration: 3+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then Face To Face*

*My client is a social media giant that is seeking a Sr. Salesforce
Developer to help integrate Oracle Financials with Sales Cloud utilizing
Web Services and REST API’s.*

*This is an on-site contract role starting at 3 months and may extend
depending on the project needs. This role is moving fast and interviews are
being conducted as we speak. We need to have candidates ready with solid
references in front of the client today!*

*Responsibilities:*

•          Translate requirements into code

•          Interface with business stakeholders and present quantified data
in a way they can understand

•          Dive into the existing sfdc code and business process and design
new order management functionalities along with workflows and integrations

*Developers must have*:

•          5+ years’ experience developing within force.com and apex

•          5+ years’ of sfdc administration

•          Engineering background, advanced degree a plus

•          Experience with Sales Cloud implementations

•          Integration experience with Web Services and REST API’s

•          Proven ability to build custom integrations between sfdc and
third-party applications/softwares

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500