*Hello ,*

*Greetings !!!!! We have an  **Please send me your updated resume along
with required information below:*

*Required Information:*

**Name:*

**Visa Status:*

**Contact number:*

**E-mail id:*

**Current Location:*

** Relocation:*

** 4-Digit SSN:*

** Highest degree with year of passing:*

** Visa Expiry:*

** Rate or Employer Details (If Any)*

*Role: Full Stack .Net Developer *

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: Long Term*

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Must have good knowledge of  Design Patterns/SOLID Principles, OOD, .NET
Framework, WCF/REST, C#, MVC, JavaScript, Jquery, SQL Server and/or Oracle,
Unit Testing
Must have worked in an agile/scrum project before

*Must Have NET Framework version >= 3.0*
*Desirable: AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, MEAN Stack.*

*Please feel free to call me or mail me.*

Regards,

Andy

Technical Delivery Manager

*SPAR Information Systems*