Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: ROR Developers(Ruby on Rails)*

*Location: Remote*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

I have 3 roles.

2 mid level RoR developers

1 Sr. Lead RoR developer

expand an existing Ruby on Rails application and incorporate new features
requested by the client. Work will include front end development, backend
development, API development, and other development work to meet contract
deliverables. We work closely with our customers, and candidates will be
expected to participate remotely in weekly meetings to discuss requirements
for new development and give demos of completed development.

*REQUIRED SKILLS* (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE): RUBY, RAILS, GIT,
JAVASCRIPT, WEB SECURITY, LINUX  EXPERIENCE, SQL, JQUERY, REST API
EXPERIENCE, EXCELLENT ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS, TEST-DRIVEN
DEVELOPMENT

JSON, COMMAND LINE, SSH, HAML, SCSS, ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY,
CREATING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION, PRIOR EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A REMOTE
CONTRACTOR

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam B*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-290-5118| Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*
|* *www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Success*