Hello,

Hope you are doing well..

I have positions for *Data Migration Analyst *in* Hopkins, MN *with
our client. Kindly review the job description below and see if it might be
an option worth considering.

*Data Migration Analyst*

*Hopkins, MN*

*12+ Months*

*Phone/Skype Hire*

*Any Visa is OK !!*

*Requirements :*

*• Minimum three years of Data Management • SQL abilities• Expert in Excel•
Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills*
• Ability to sort, manipulate and understand large quantities of data with
ability to identify errors and gaps
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and ability to identify and
prioritize business opportunities, provide sound solutions
• Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal
departments (production, supply chain, finance, FSQR)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and activities in a prescribed schedule,
handle the ambiguity of a changing schedule, and prioritize accordingly
• SAP transactional experience in procurement
*• Knowledge of SAP to include, but not limited to, CRUD process, data
management and SAP implementation*

*Thanks*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc.Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email:
an...@sourceinfotech.com <an...@sourceinfotech.com>*

*609.945.0827*

*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*www.sourceinfotech.com <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>** | *

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.