*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

*Positon : Sr. Maximo Developers*

*Location : NYC*

*Duration : 12+ months.  This is 37.5hrs per week.. *

*QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION*

   - Detailed understanding of, and experience with, BIRT reports.
   - Minimum of 7 years of experience in BIRT Report Development.
   - Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills.
   - Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
   - Programming experience with HTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML, XSLT, Crystal
   Reporting, DHTML, PHP and Oracle.
   - Experience in web site layout and web page design, incorporating user
   interface, PHP and database processing and security.
   - Working knowledge of Windows 7, TOAD database development tool and
   Crystal Reports 14.
   - Experience in Oracle PL/SQL Development in the Oracle 12g
   environment.  Experience in data manipulation into and out from Oracle
   table, including import to, export from diverse external structures,
   creation and support of interfaces with Oracle databases.
   - JavaScript experience for report design purposes.

*Regards Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone:
5134335603 Email: yahe...@exatechinc.com <yahe...@exatechinc.com> Web: *
*www.exatechinc.com* <http://www.exatechinc.com>