Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through
the requirement
and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me with your
updated resume and following information ASAP.

Position: Oracle DBA

Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Duration: 6 months+

MOI: Phone & Skype

Client: JM Family

Senior Oracle DBA in Florida. Mongo and AWS are just a plus. The main thing
is a strong Oracle DBA in Florida. The manager is asking for resumes so we
will have fast turn around.

We are in need of an *Oracle DBA.* Candidates need to have very good
communication skills and work well in a collaborative, corporate
environment. This is a phone and Skype to hire. The client has indicated
that there could be some flexibility for the right candidate so *please
send to me even if they are above the target rate.* Candidates in the state
of *****Please only send me Oracle DBA’s in Florida.*

The most qualified candidate should:

Have experience extensive tuning experience

Experience with 11g and 12c

Extensive experience with AWS and other cloud services

Experience with linux/unix environments

Experience with nosql databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra and the like.

DBA will:

Review production performance and identify opportunities for improvements

Work closely with application teams on physical design and performance
testing

Perform other duties as assigned

*Thanks*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. **Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email:
an...@sourceinfotech.com <an...@sourceinfotech.com>*

*609.945.0827*

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.