*Hi      *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

*Position : Sr. FileNET Administrator*

*Location : Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration : 12m+*

*Phone and Skype*

*H1b/gc/USC*

*Must have FILENET INSTALLATION AND ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE*

*Immediate Hire..*

*Job Description :*

   - *Minimum 8+ years FileNet P8 experience as Installation and
   Administration in multiple environment*
   - Hands on Experience in Design and Implementation of FileNet
   - Hands on Experience in FileNet P8 Content & Security Model design and
   implementation
   - Hands on Experience in FileNet Process/ Workflows
   - Strong Documentation skills (Requirements & Design Documentation)
   - Single Point of Contact at Client site and providing production
   infrastructure and application support, evaluate and provide guidance
   towards troubleshooting, performance and design inefficiencies.

*Regards*

* Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone: 5134335603
Email: **yahe...@exatechinc.com*
* Web: **www.exatechinc.com* <http://www.exatechinc.com>