*Hi Partner,*

*Greetings!*

*Hope this mail finds you well.*

*My name is **Shantanu **from Concept Software and Services INC. I have a
consultant on Bench.*

*Sr QA Automation Available Immediately*

*Let me know if you have any requirements matching to their skill sets.*

*Reach me at **shant...@concept-inc.com <shant...@concept-inc.com> **or
call 678 500 9131*

*Below is his summary:*

*Name: **Sameer*

*Visa: H1B*

*Location: GA (Ready to relocate)*

·*Overall 8 years of IT/Testing experience.*

·*Experience in the role of Sr. Test Engineer or Test Analyst -System
Testing, Integration Testing and Functional Testing, Automation (Selenium),
Database (SQL) and .Net Development.*

·*Working knowledge in Banking, E-Commerce and part of large teams on
critical projects for important clients. Excellent analytical & problem
solving skills and worked closely with cross-functional teams in multiple
projects.*

·*Sub-domain experience in the areas - Asset Movement, IRA Packages, Sales
Pathways - Internet Online Banking, Sustainable Customer Identification.*

·*Experience of working in waterfall and strong knowledge of Agile SDLC.*

*Looking forward to work with you.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Shantanu Giri*

*Office: 678 500 9131*