Hello,

Hope you are doing well..

I have positions for *Salesforce Technical Architect *with our client.
Kindly review the job description below and see if itmight be an option
worth considering.

*Client:* UHG (United Health Group )

*Position:*  Salesforce Technical Architect

*Position Type:*  Contract to Hire

*Location:*  EDEN PRAIRIE, MN

*Job Description:*

*SalesForce Archtiect*
• This role is a contract to hire- Please do not submit anyone needing
sponsorship now are in the future or just not interested in an FTE role.
• Please include the candidates Linked In profile URL and employment status
at the top of the resume.

*Description*
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect for a new team being
created in our highly visible Service Center portfolio. This team will have
responsibility for the production support of a critical call center
business application.
The work environment is exciting, fast-paced and growing. We’re looking for
passion, innovative ideas and someone ready to showcase their technical
expertise and join a team of individuals focused on making a true
difference to our Call Centers and the customers we serve!

*Primary Responsibilities*

The Salesforce Technical Architect - Support role in the Solutions Support
and Maintenance Operations (SSMO) team will perform the following:
Identify, present, and drive the implementation of Salesforce application
performance/design improvement initiatives
Partner with application delivery teams in requirements and design phases
and provide functional/non-functional requirement inputs from production
support
Work with infrastructure partners on capacity and performance analysis and
drive proper infrastructure scaling and configuration improvements
Provide technical expertise and leadership in high-priority war rooms
Facilitate Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) related to production
incidents/defects and drive corrective action plans
Provide status reports related to application performance and initiatives
Work with business partners and the Service Manager to prioritize
production issues for resolution
Provide estimates (or coordinate estimates from off shore) on break/fix and
problem-management activities
Gather requirements from business partners for small enhancement requests
(Work Orders) and ensure quality delivery while following the Agile Release
Entry Framework (REF) methodology
Serve as a leader and mentor to junior team resources

*Required Qualifications*
Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience
Ability to work in a highly visible production support environment with
24x7x365 on-call expectations
10+ years of experience in Information Technology including development
experience and working with enterprise applications
7-9 years of experience in Salesforce with broad understanding of server
configurations, failover process, development, and how different
environments are maintained (Dev, QA, UAT, Stage, Prod)
Salesforce certified in Admin 201 as well as Platform Builder 1 and/or 2
Project leadership experience including design, architecture and production
readiness
Experience working with offshore teams
Ability to listen, ask questions and be a vocal representative of the team
Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Preferred Qualifications*
2 Years of production support experience with Optum Technologies
2 Years of production support experience with healthcare applications
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Visio

 *Regards,*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Talent Acquisition Manager*