Hello,

Hope you are doing well..

I have positions for *Senior .NET Applications Developer *with our client.
Kindly review the job description below and see if itmight be an option
worth considering.

Client: Apex/UHG
*Job Title: Senior .NET Applications Developer*
*Location: Remote                       *
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Hire Method: Phone*

*H1b, GC, GC-EAD, USC*

*Requirements:*

Build or Enhance existing applications written in C#
Create and edit MS SQL queries and stored procedures
Build custom reports using MS SQL
Deploy applications to a virtual server
Create automated tests for C# applications
Create automated tests for MS SQL stored procedures

*Regards,*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Talent Acquisition Manager*

*TEK Inspirations LLC*