*Hello,*

*Greetings !!!!! We have an urgent requirement for  **Oracle Apps
financials Tech Lead in Sanjose, CA. Please send me your updated resume
along with required information below:*

*Required Information:*

**Name:*

**Visa Status:*

**Contact number:*

**E-mail id:*

**Current Location:*

** Relocation:*

** 4-Digit SSN:*

** Highest degree with year of passing:*

** Visa Expiry:*

** Skype Id:*

** Rate or Employer Details (If Any)*

*Role: Oracle Apps financials Tech Lead*

*Location: San Jose CA*

*Contract: Long Term*

 *JOB DESCRIPTION: *

   - *Need to have 8-10 years of experience and should have extensively
   worked on Oracle R12 financials projects Very strong Apps Technical in
   Financial modules (OLFM, GL,PO,AP, FA, AR and GL) in R12Should have end to
   end implementing experience in Finance modules Should have experience of
   leading 3 4 members team Should understand the extent of customization
   required in ERP finance modules Work with Business and Customer IT team in
   the solution implementation. Should have excellent communication skills,
   gather requirements from customers and delegate work to team Self-motivated
   and able to take initiative and operate independently Very good work
   experience in PLSQL, Adv. PLSQL, Interfaces and Reports*

*Please feel free to call me or mail me.*

Regards,

Andy

Technical Delivery Manager

*SPAR* *Information Systems*