Hello,

Hope you are doing well..

I have positions for *Adobe Experience Manager Developer *with our client.
Kindly review the job description below and see if itmight be an option
worth considering.

*Job:* Adobe Experience Manager Developer

*Locations: *Downtown Atlanta

*Start Date:* ASAP

*Duration:* Ongoing - likely thru years' end

*Visa Status:* GC, GC EAD or Citizen

*Interview: *Phone /Skype

*Client:* Direct

*Please do not change the subject line.*

*Include the following details**:*

*Full Name:*

*Contact #:*

*email:*

*Skype ID:*

*Location:*

*Rate:*

Seeking an Adobe Experience Manager consultant to assist the client's AEM
team with ongoing development efforts. Consultant will be expected to drive
processes from requirements to deployment as part of a Scrum team
delivering at high velocity.

*Role:*

* Work directly with technical, creative, UX, and account services teams
during requirements assessments & technical design phases.

* Provide realistic estimates & accomplish assigned development tasks on
time with quality.

* Create custom AEM themes from Photoshop files using latest front-end
tools and techniques.

* Configure AEM to conform to site specifications.

* Research, install, and configure various AEM contributed modules.

* Create and test custom AEM modules.

*Technical Background required:*

* Full-stack AEM development deployed via

* Spring MVC framework.

* Sightly UI framework.

* Apache Sling / Jackrabbit / OSGI (Felix.)

*Plus skills:*

* DevOps (Maven / Jenkins.)

* REST Web Services.

* JSON / JIRA / Intelli-J / Advanced jQuery.

* Central Authentication Service (CAS) and continuous integration.

* Localization

*Regards,*

*Ankit Nagar        *

*Talent Acquisition Manager*

*TEK Inspirations LLC*

Cowboys PKWY, #3074, Irving, TX 75063

Phone: *713 234 6351* E: ankit at tekinspirations DOT com
<s...@tekinspirations.com>

Disclaimer: To REMOVE permanently, reply with remove.