more partners in health hiring. the job posting is at
http://pih.org/youcando/join/Malawi_EMR_Manager_0809.pdf.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hamish Fraser <hamish_fra...@hms.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Asking for a little help here. We at PIH are looking for a replacement
EMR project manager for our site in Neno Malawi as Evan moves to
bigger things. This person needs to have solid IT skills and data
management and project management skills if possible or at least an
interest and feel for it. They need to support the IT and satellite
internet systems, manage the OpenMRS implementation, ideally building
their own forms and reports, and also manage the linked Baobab
implementation.

One option would be to go with a mainly IT support person and find a
more public health/informatics person to complement them if that was
more feasible.

If you know any budding global health informatics/IT people looking
for an exciting and challenging job with real systems and lots of
patients please put them in touch. I can forward you the job
description.