---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Landay <lan...@cs.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Subject: [dub] Please publicize our new Masters HCI+Design
To: "d...@dub.washington.edu" <d...@dub.washington.edu>

Our new Masters in Human-Computer Interaction + Design is set to launch
with its first incoming class next Autumn (2013). The MHCI+D is a unique,
12-month program that emphasizes a hands-on studio-based approach. This
fully interdisciplinary program is led and taught by world-class faculty
across the four main dub departments (CSE, Design, iSchool, and HCDE).

Please share the initial web site and announcement at
http://mhcid.washington.edu with your friends and colleagues at other
universities.  Applications and further information will be available
online at that site in December.

Please pass this on!

James

--