---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tobias Eigen <tobiasei...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:57 AM
Subject: [TIER] Impact Director position at Namati
To: tier <t...@tier.cs.berkeley.edu>

Hi everyone,

The organization I joined in November, Namati, is currently hiring for
a Director of Impact position. I would be grateful if you could pass
this along in your network to people who you think might be interested
in applying or might know good candidates. There are more details
about working at Namati and additional openings on our employment
page.

Namati is seeking to grow a movement around justice for the billions
of people worldwide who live outside the protection of the law. At the
core of our work is a method – a frontline grassroots legal advocates,
or “community paralegals”—for bridging the gap between the law and
real life. In recent years, we’ve helped communities worldwide protect
their lands in the face of a massive land grab, hold industries
accountable to environmental regulations, gain citizenship for
stateless communities, and hold their health system accountable for
quality health services. On a global level, we’ve been developing a
network of thousands of practitioners worldwide to grow the movement
for justice. We’ve worked hard to help ensure that justice for all is
included in the next round of the global development goals.

We do this all through an incredibly dynamic and committed global
team. It’s a privilege to be a part of a group so devoted to a common
mission. Our founder and CEO spent four years in Sierra Leone
developing the core model we now implement, and his passion for this
work is contagious.

The Impact Director we’re looking for will help us measure, evaluate,
and ultimately scale our work. It’s an exciting, essential role.

Cheers,

Tobias

p.s. Here is a recent photo essay in the Guardian about Namati’s work
in Bangladesh. Our CEO was recently selected as an Ashoka Fellow and
has a great video highlighting our work.

--
Tobias Eigen
9670 Olympus Beach Rd NE

LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Google+