---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katherine de Gaullier des Bordes <katherine.degaull...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 6:50 AM
Subject: Web Development & Design for Club Sanaa
To: change-ow...@change.washington.edu

Hello!

Can you please kindly post this message for me?  I am an old friend of Yaw
Anokwa, a member of your community!

*WEB DEVELOPER NEEDED FOR CLUB SANAA (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)*
*Club Sanaa, based in Moshi, Tanzania, is a non-profit project that teaches
photography to marginalized children to help them regain self-confidence
through creativity.  They need a simple but beautifully designed website to
help them share the children’s stories through their own photos.
Submissions will close on 1 March 2016.  For more information, and to
apply, please
visit:
https://creativeswithoutborders.recruitee.com/o/web-development-design-for-club-sanaa
<https://creativeswithoutborders.recruitee.com/o/web-development-design-for-club-sanaa>*

Please let me know if you can post this message.  If so, I would be
infinitely grateful!

Thank you and kind regards,

Katherine de Gaullier des Bordes
Creatives Without Borders