---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristin N Dew <kn...@uw.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 7:55 AM
Subject: [dub] Part time paid Android developer opportunity
To: d...@dub.washington.edu

Greetings! We have an opening for a very part time (approx. 5-10 hours per
week) Android developer on an HIV-related mobile health project in Kenya in
conjunction with the Dept. of Global Health. The project, called Safer
Conception Intervention for Partners (SCIP), is targeted at helping HIV
serodiscordant couples -- or couples in which one partner has HIV and one
does not -- conceive a child without transmitting the virus. The mHealth
part of the study comprises an SMS component and an in-clinic tablet
application to facilitate conception counselling sessions.

The app is already built so this is mostly maintenance and updating as the
need arises. This is a paid position, but not a full RA appointment.

If interested, please contact me directly with a copy of your CV, a brief
summary of your Android experience, and of course any questions you may
have: kn...@uw.edu

Kristin

--

*Kristin Dew, PhD student, Human Centered Design & Engineering*

*Research Assistant, Safer Conception Intervention for Partners, Dept. of
Human Centered Design & Engineering and Dept. of Global Health*

*Research Coordinator, TransPHorm: Machine Translation of Public Health
Information, Northwest Center for Public Health Practice, University of
Washington School of Public Health*