Hi friends!

We are recruiting participants for a research project that focuses on *how
people who have moved or traveled to a new country navigate new financial
systems* and digital financial services. Our goal is to understand the
complexities of the transition process in order to better design digital
financial tools.

We would *love* to hear your stories! If you are interested in
participating in an interview (in person or online), please fill out the
following 30 second (we promise) screening survey
https://goo.gl/forms/zVEIWlLzPLmBIjBI3.

Please forward this to anyone you know who might be interested, and feel
free to contact us with any questions.

Thanks a bunch!
Philip and Naveena