Hi All,

I’m excited to share that the OpenMRS Community has posted two paid key
positions for hire.  We really are eager to find some enthusiastic, passionate
folks for helping to lead and support the community.  Find the postings here:

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Director+of+Community
https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/OpenMRS+Technical+Project+Manager

If you, or anyone you know, are interested in the job – apply today!

Jan

Jan Flowers, MS HPL
Health Informatics, Health Policy & Law, and Global Health
Clinical Informatics Research Group (CIRG), Director of Global Health
Informatics
University of Washington School of Nursing, Clinical Faculty
OpenMRS, Board of Directors and Leadership Team
OpenELIS, Board of Directors