Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder for our Change Seminar this Tuesday. We are honored
to have Beth Koliko, founder of Shift Labs, be speaking about how her company
built and launched a low-cost medical device. On a shoestring budget they
navigated getting FDA clearance, a CE mark, patents, and enthusiastic
customers.  Please join us for lunch and to hear her remarkable story.

Talk: Unconventional innovation: launching a counter-intuitive product

Who: Beth Koliko

When: Tuesday April 8th, 2018; 12-1pm

Where: EEB 037

Thank you for your interest in advance and we look forward to seeing you all on
Tuesday.

Best Wishes,

Change Seminar Team

--
Lia M. Golden  DNP, BSN, RN
International Nursing Program (INP) Director