This Wednesday, the eScience Institute will hold the first of two
information sessions about our Data Science for Social Good
<https://escience.washington.edu/dssg/> program geared toward prospective
project leads. Please join us if you are considering submitting a project
proposal.

*Who*: Anyone who might propose and lead a project for our 2019 Data
Science for Social Good program

*When*: Wednesday, November 28th from 11:00am - 12:00 pm

*Where*: WRF Data Science Studio, 6th floor of the Physics/Astronomy Tower
<https://goo.gl/maps/UEQ8sVU23Y92>

*Why*: Find out more about our program, what we’re looking for in projects,
and what it means to be a project lead

Please see the full *2019 DSSG Call for Proposals*
<https://escience.washington.edu/dssg-proposal> for details on the program,
including deadlines and expectations.

And please feel free to distribute far and wide. The CfP is not limited to
academic researchers.

--
Anissa Tanweer
Research Scientist, eScience Institute