Revi Sterling will be speaking at our moved change seminar and lunch this
Thursday at noon in CSE 203. Revi is currently the Director of the USAID
W-GDP WomenConnect Challenge and has a long history or ICTD work at MSR
India, Colorado, and other places. Please reach out if you'd like to chat
with her 1-1 as well.

Abstract: *The real reason we can’t get the last several hundreds of
millions of women online comes down to fact there are people in their
community who don’t want them online. The women who can get online, are.
Let’s talk about how we tried to address this with the USAID WomenConnect
Challenge and what the major research and policy gaps still are.*

--
Public Key: https://flowcrypt.com/pub/kheim...@cs.washington.edu