Hi,
We will have today's Change seminar in the form of a video recording. We
will serve our regular lunch with the seminar but everyone should feel free
to watch it at home as well. In case you cannot attend in person, we will
also live-stream the talk using the link https://youtu.be/4WVRKpvlFgs

Since we are trying a video lecture today, so please bear with us in case
we experience any technical issues.

Best,
Samia Ibtasam <http://samiaibtasam.com/>
PhD Student
Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering
University of Washington