Hi Change Community,

Prof. Kurtis Heimerl and I are running 2 "hackathon" type events this week
for our NSF Smart & Connected Communities grant involving sensor
technologies for Tiny Home Villages. We are working with the Nickelsville
organization, with THVs in Northlake and Central District.
https://www.nickelsville.org/

There will be food!

Friday eve SCN Hack Night- Nov 17th, 6:30-10:30 pm, at the Filipino
Community Center:
https://www.meetup.com/seattle-tacoma-community-network/events/297020229/
Sunday Nov 19th during the day 10am-5pm at Seattle Makers in Wallingford:
https://www.meetup.com/seattle-tacoma-community-network/events/297293712/

If you are at all interested in engaging with local THVs, this is a great
way to get started.

We will have access to typical makerspace tools and materials, as well as
some initial ideas from co-design workshops we've held with the residents.

Please spread the word to your maker friends even if you can't make it!

Thanks,
-Esther