Hi all --

We're working on getting the documentation in shape for the upcoming 1.14
release.  I've got a draft edit to the CONTRIBUTORS file in a PR here:

        https://github.com/chapel-lang/chapel/pull/4620

If you've contributed code that will be in the 1.14 release since 1.13,
this would be a good time to make that I got your name (or those of people
whose code you've merged in if you're on the core team).  Also make sure
I've spelled your name right, have your affiliation correct, etc.
Finally, if anyone has a personal/professional website that they'd like
their name to link to, please let me know that.

Thanks,
-Brad