Hi Ben !

A quick question , is the project listed under Task and Features section (Radix sort) the only project that the students get to work on ?

Thanks

- Kushal

On 14/02/18 12:28 AM, Ben Albrecht wrote:
Hi All,

Chapel is participating in Rails Girls Summer of Code (RGSoC) this year[1].

As part of applying to our project[2], students need to identify coaches that can help them with their project.

Coaching for this RGSoC project would be a great way to contribute to the
project and help the community grow. See the coaching guide for more
information about what is required of a coach during the program[2].

In order to reduce the number of individual inquiries we get from RGSoC
applicants, we are requesting that people interested in coaching for this
program let us know that they'd like to volunteer. RGSoC prefers coaches to be local to student teams, so letting us know your approximate location would also be helpful.

We will share your contact information with RGSoC applicants seeking coaches.

Thanks,

Ben & Michael

[1] https://railsgirlssummerofcode.org/ <https://railsgirlssummerofcode.org/> [2] https://teams.railsgirlssummerofcode.org/projects/202-chapel-parallel-programming-language [3] https://railsgirlssummerofcode.org/guide/coaching/ <https://railsgirlssummerofcode.org/guide/coaching/>