where's my red pen?

John

John Spurrier
Your LIVE BALTIMORE Preferred Realtor
(410) 433-7800

----Original Message Follows---- From: "John Spurrier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: The Charles Village Chat List <Chat@charlesvillage.info> To: Chat@charlesvillage.info Subject: RE: [Chat] raised panel interior shutters? Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:23:43 +0000

Bob,

I would suggest trying Walbrook Lumber on W. North Ave near Coppin State College. They have
rosette, flooring, wooden shutters (exterior) and may possibly sell interior shutters. I have heard other Charles Village residents referred to them as pocket shutters. By the way, can I add your email address to my newsletter? Twice a month I send out information about recent real estate sales, community announcements, contractor information and offer links to a lot of information
about dealing with household issues.