Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:44 PM

Subject: Forums Saturday on use of trash cans

From the Mayor's Office of Neighborhoods:

Helping To Keep Baltimore Clean

The Mayor's Office of Neighborhoods will begin working wi
th agencies and
communities on sanitation initiatives throughout the City.  The
Office of
Neighborhoods is asking for participants for one hour of their
Saturday on
June 11th to talk about their reasons for using (or not using)
trash cans
in Baltimore City.  We are investigating city residents' trash
can usage
so that we can create an effective strategy to ensure that all
residents
are more responsible in their trash receptacle usage.

Please let Elizabeth Weiblen, Deputy Director/South a
nd Southeast
Neighborhood Liaison of the Mayor's Office of Neighborhoods know
of your
interest at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or 410-396-4735.

The discussion group times and locations are as follows:
Waverly Enoch Pratt Free Library:
400 E 33rd Street.
11a.m.-12(noon).
(we'd like to hear from anyone!)

Patterson Park Enoch Pratt Free Library:
158 N. Linwood Ave
1p.m. to 2p.m.
(we'd like to hear from anyone!)

Lovely Lane United Methodist Church:
2200 St. Paul Street
2p.m.-3p.m.
(This focus group discussion is specifically designed for those
who do not
use trash cans)

Matthew A. Feigin
Staff Attorney
Community Law Center, Inc.
2500 Maryland Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-366-0922 ext. 22 (note extension change)
410-366-7763 (fax)
www.communitylaw.org