This just came to my inbox.

Steve/

Baltimore Free Store wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that we have a Free Store this weekend at the Samuel F.B. Morse Recreation Center at 424 South Pulaski Street.  We will be setting up from 9am to 11:30am and open to the public from 11:30am to 2:30pm.  From 2:30pm until 4:00pm we will be cleaning up.  Please come out and help if you can.

Feel free to go to our website and download the "Volunteer and Donate" flyer from our Volunteer page.  The more flyers we get passed out the more donations and volunteers we have to grow grow grow.

We are looking for places to hold temporary free marketplaces.  If you know of anything please do not hesitate to let us know.

As always, you can check out our new warehouse and dive into sorting items every Saturday and Tuesday from 10am to 3pm, and Sunday from Noon to 5pm.  The warehouse location is 31 North Haven Street, 21224 - in Highlandtown.  See our website for maps and directions and pictures.

Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather.  FINALLY!!

Take it easy.

410-340-9004