Christian H. Wilson wrote:
Peabody Heights - 2nd Annual Coat Drive for Margaret Brent

Steve:

Please post on the Discussion List.  Thanks.

Peabody Heights Resident Homeowners Alliance, Inc., is having its second annual coat drive for Margaret Brent.  If you have good, used and/or new coats that will fit youngsters from age 5 through 13, please donate them to Margaret Brent.  We want to make sure that the students at Margaret Brent have sufficient coats for the cold season soon to approach us.  Also if possible, we would appreciate your contributing gloves, scarves and hats for both boys and girls.

Last year was such a success that we were able to donate clothing to other areas where there was a need.  If you know of any place that would contribute winter coats, etc., for the children please let us know.  If you would please bring these articles to Margaret Brent Elementary School at 26th and St. Paul it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Christian H. Wilson
PEABODY HEIGHTS RESIDENT HOMEOWNERS ALLIANCE, INC.