Dear neighbors,

Here are the results of the elections for Quad Reps at the
CVCBD Management Authority Fall Public Meeting this evening.

Quad 1

Rob Books ran unopposed.  The votes were 6 yes, zero no.

Quad 2

Erika McClammy ran unopposed.  The votes were 2 yes, zero no.

Quad 3

Winner: Ron Griffin

The votes were 15 for Ron Griffin and 14 for Doug Armstrong.

Quad 4

Winner: Stephen Gewirtz

The votes were 11 for Stephen Gewirtz and 7 for Michael Gervais.

At the meeting, we announced that there were four provisional
ballots in the Quad 3 election.  All four ballots were verified
using the State Department of Assessments and Taxation Real
Property Search utility on the web.

Let's all express our thanks and appreciation to all the candidates
who ran and to every citizen who participated!

Thanks,

Emil Volcheck

--
Emil Volcheck