A group is forming to learn yoga, probably meeting weekly. It will be taught by Dr. Carolyn Hildreth who is a Certified Integrative Yoga Teacher. If you are interested, I will be glad to forward an e-mail to her so that you can sign up. The size of the class will be limited, so sign up soon.

Steve.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Yogis,

We are set to begin practicing YOGA in our Neighborhood Yoga Group.
Dr. Jacqueline Walker-Scofield, Principal of the Margaret Brent Elementary
School has graciously offered to allow us the use of the school gymnasium in
the
evenings from 6-7:30pm.

After school lets out for the summer (June 15th) we will need to consider a
different meeting time.

For those who may receive this e mail and are not aware of how all of this
got started let me fill you in.  A few neighbors and friends were having a
discussion in the lovely home of Marilyn O'Connor several months ago.  Marilyn
had
generously invited us to share the many books in the collection of her dear
late husband and friend to all of us, Bill O'Connor.  As we enjoyed snacks
after
browsing and making choices from the extensive collection, the discussion
ended up on yoga.  Several of us are practitioners of various levels.  I am a
Certified Integrative Yoga Teacher.  I volunteered to find a location where we
could meet.  DONE!

Sooooo, see you there.  WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2007, @ 6:00pm until 7.
Please see attached flyer.

Alafia,