Hey John,
How did things go yesterday?
what do  u  think will happen to that location?
Judy

On Aug 26, 2007, at 10:59 AM, John Spurrier wrote:

 Judy,

 Competition from Chipolte could be a factor, though the owner
 of Rocky Run mentioned a problem with declining sales over 4 years.

It doesn't surprise me that Record & Tape Traders is closing. File sharing
 programs, on-line music sales and cd burners in every computer have
 changed the way music is exchanged. A generation ago Record & Tape
 Traders capitalized on on the growing trend of home taping by allowing
customers to 'rent' records overnight for $1.00. In 2007 consumers
 no longer need to visit a retailer to get their music.

 John

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:46:26 -0400
> To: chat@charlesvillage.info
> Subject: Re: [Chat] Bert's?
>
> could the opening of 'Chipoltes' have hurt Rocky Run? Record and tape
> traders, next to Xando is closing. states business was not good. are
> not enough people in the community not supporting these establishments
> enough for them to survive????
> Judy

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now. _______________________________________________
Chat mailing list