Hello Everyone,
    Just sending a short note or warning there seems to be a strange women
digging in our ash tray for cigarette butts.  She said she lives on the third
floor next to us, but is always on the porch and every time I come home she
re-introduces herself asking for a cigarette.  I was wondering if anyone has
seen this women and I'm not convinced that she lives next door.
  Regina

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Charles Village Neighbors:

On October 23, 2007 at 7 p.m. at Sts. Philip and James Church, 2801 N. Charles
Street, the Charles Village Community Benefits District is holding its Annual
Quad Elections and Public meeting, where your Quad Rep will be elected and
proposed bylaw amendments discussed. (See attached meeting flyer.)

One of the bylaw changes being proposed would change Bylaw Section 2.07,
deleting the mandatory election of 4 Quad Reps with a discretionary provision.
"shall" has been replaced with "may." See proposed bylaws and original
ordinance at www.charlesvillage.org . I would like to make you aware that this
bylaw change would significantly alter the manner by which the CVCBD relates to
its constituency. Your understanding of this significance and your input about
it is critical to the process.

If you would like more information about my position on the proposed bylaw
amendment which eliminates mandatory quad elections, please email me and I will
send you my analysis under separate cover.

Please make plans to attend the meeting on October 23rd to make your opinion
known about the proposed bylaw revisions and to cast your vote for your
Quadrant representative for 2008.  If you would like to nominate yourself or
someone else to represent Quad, please download the attached nomination for,
visit the website listed above, or contact me and I will make a copy for you.

If you are unable to attend the meeting, but you would like your opinion to be
heard, email your comments to me in advance of the meeting and I will make sure
they are delivered at the meeting.

Sharon L. Guida, Block Leader
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218