Thanks to everyone for good suggestions on where to get pizza and other foods delivered from. I expect that the next time, I will try Charles Restaurant via foodler.com. They apparently have an interesting variety including Indian food (great if Janet wants pizza and I would love a spicy lamb curry).

And I agree with Greg about Domino's. Even if ownership has changed, I really do not want to support something with a history of support for things that I oppose. I can remember reading about how Domino's refused to hire a Sikh because of his religiously required dress, and I find such bigotry highly offensive.

Steve.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks Greg----for supporting a LOCAL INDEPENDENT BUSINESS in CHARLES VILLAGE! Richard Burnham
Graphic Imaging, inc.*