Today my mother called me because a Police officer  went to our house to drop 
off an open package that was addressed to her. 
 
He asked if she knew what the contents of the box was and what should be in the 
box, and if she was expecting a delivery.
 
She only told him that hse was expecting a box from her cousin, with candy and 
come caribbien spices. He went tot he trunk of his vehicle (According to her 
the vehicle was a police car but does not remember if was a city police car or 
county or state) She says he was wearing a uniform. 
He asked her for her name and birth date. (I find that rather odd) 
 
He gave her the package and then left telling her that he would return at 1pm 
to get a report.
 
I may be paraniod but this sets off my "Spider senses" on many levels. 1) why 
would a cop just drop off the package? 2) why did he only ask for her name and 
age?
 
I plan on staying home tomorrow to see if this "cop" returns. 
 
Any ideas? Suggestions? Theories? 
 
 
 
I would appreciate any and all input
 
 


 
"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using 
reason as our guide." 

T'plana-hath 
 
(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)


      
_______________________________________________
Chat mailing list
[email protected]
http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to