Everyone:

I brought up this issue of the package thefts at the CVCBD Safety Advisory 
Council meeting on January 14 and Officer O' Donnell reported that the thief 
had 
been caught and arrested based upon the information the residents had 
supplied the police.

Sharon Guida
CVCA Board Member

In a message dated 1/21/2009 3:21:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email protected] writes: 
> Sorry for not updating everyone earlier.
>   
>  I did call 311 to verify 
>  
>  Indeed it was a legitiment Police Officer and there is currently an 
> investigation regarding he mail thefts of the area. That is all the officer 
> told me 
> when he returned the next day to give my mother her copy of her statement 
> report.
>   
>  I was also told to inform my neighbors that if they are expecting a package 
> and it it stated to be delivered yet you never got it, to notify the Post 
> Office asap.
>   
>   
>  Thanks for every who offered advice and those who helped// much appreciated
> 
_______________________________________________
Chat mailing list
[email protected]
http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to