Maybe someone on the list can give suggestions-
The elderly woman who lives in the basement apartment next door to me has been hospitalized because of a liver condition. She will not be able to return to her apartment and will be going into assisted living. (Right now she's in Future Care, 2700 N. Charles.) A friend up the block and I are going through her things for her and plan to give away/store etc. various items. She has furniture and many books, none of which is valuable. She wants one of us to have durable power of attorney. Two questions: Does anyone know if there is a FREE online form I can download and print for the power of attorney? I haven't been able to find one. Nothing the woman owns is valuable, still, the two of us hate to let the landlord throw it all in the trash. Does anyone know of a group or person that we can contact to come over SOON to take what they want? Thank you, Christine Gray
_______________________________________________ Chat mailing list [email protected] http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
