Sorry for taking so long to post this bit of info.
Couple of weeks ago my Mother went to court to give testimony in regards to the
person who was caught stealing packages in the area. According to her, they
asked her if it was her package, if she gave permission to the individual to
get the package etc.
The court date and hearing is going to be on March 31st. I am sorry I dont have
any more info. Hopefully I will know more at the end of March.
So far Iam still having my packages sent to my office "just in case"
I also wanted to thank the neighbors who gave my mother a ride back home from
the court house. It was very thoughtful and very much appreciated.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Peace :-)
"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using
reason as our guide."
T'plana-hath
(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)
_______________________________________________
Chat mailing list
[email protected]
http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/