No Judy I haven't.  But I figured that possibly by posting this, someone who is 
familiar with these type of interactions and that may have some helpful advice 
to offer him might.  I don't have either of these things to offer.

Thanks for being interested!


 


From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:51:05 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chat] "Homeless man (?) in Silver Volvo, 2900 Block Guilford"



what does he look like? Are the tags from MD? There are many homeless people 
who have cars. They are forced to live in their cars. I volunteer at 'Heart's 
place' shelter. I have met so many interesting and intelligent people. Has 
anyone gone up to him to say hi and what's up?  Judy


On Feb 23, 2009, at 1:47 PM, D. Williams wrote:


Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has observed a man who drives a silver volvo "hanging 
around" on the 2900 Block of Guilford.  Sometime he double parks and other 
times he actually parks, but has been observed for the last couple of weeks 
just standing around his car or on the sidewalk. 
He has been observed eating food out of cans and drinking water from a very 
large plastic water bottle.  
He is a white man, about 5'6 to 5'9 with graying hair and glasses.  He has been 
wearing the same clothes since first observed a couple of weeks ago.  He also 
is behaving peculiarly.
 
He seems to be there most of the time when I drive by.   I was alerted to his 
presence by a friend who lives in the 2900 block of Guilford and we have called 
the police a number of times to see what the story is.  He never seems to be 
there when they show up. 
 
If anyone has any information about this individual or if you see him, call the 
police so that we can determine who he is and why he is in the area it would be 
a great relief.
Best,
D'
 

It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your 
account now. _______________________________________________
Chat mailing list
[email protected]
http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
_________________________________________________________________
Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Access_022009
_______________________________________________
Chat mailing list
[email protected]
http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to