Hello, neighbors, I second this caution from Bonnie. Two weeks ago, I parked in front of Eddie's Market at 8:53 p.m. for a quick purchase. I gambled that since the meters were free starting at 9 p.m., nobody would be checking in the last 7 minutes, but I lost the bet and got a ticket.
--Emil Hello neighbors--as many of you may have noticed, the Parking Authority "ticketers" have been out in full force in the neighborhood for the last couple of days. To avoid tickets, be sure you have the appropriate Area 12 or Area 37 permit in your car if you are on an RPP block for more than 2 hours and that you pay the meter when you park at one--even if you are parking for "just a minute". Can someone please forward this to the CV members list? --Your neighbor--Bonnie Bessor -- Emil Volcheck [email protected] http://EmilVolcheck.com/ _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list [email protected] http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
