If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. I went to Rubbermaid web site and sure enough, right before my eyes were $500-$600 trash cans. The CVCBD is going to buy $600. trash cans. WHY!
Is this community that elitist? Is this community that snobbish?
That money, being collected from grants, could be put to better use, How about helping our older neighbors with home improvements. I know this word is not allowed, but what about using the $$$$$ for security.
      as my elders use to say 'what is this world coming to'.

Judy