And no trash pickup Tuesday, October 30

Sharon L. Guida
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharon L. Guida" <guidah...@comcast.net>
To: "The Charles Village Chat List" <chat@charlesvillage.info>
Cc: "Demetrius Mallisham" <demetrius.mallis...@baltimorecity.gov>, "MaryPat
Clarke" <marypat.cla...@baltimorecity.gov>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:04:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Chat] parking

Here is the info that Mary Pat obtained from the Mayor's Office just now.
While streetcleaning parking restrictions are cancelled for tomorrow, rush hour
restrictions are only cancelled for tomorrow morning.  They will let me know as
soon as they know.  If you hear nothing assume that the rush hour restrictions
are in place for tomorrow afternoon.

Sharon L. Guida

Councilwoman Clarke called and I happened to have answered the phone at the
EOC.  I got answers from DOT and Solid Waste.

Street sweeping has been cancelled for tomorrow.  So have the parking
restrictions. Tickets will only be given for safety violations such as parking
next to a hydrant or in a cross walk.

I asked DOT about Rush Hour Parking restrictions.  They will not be enforced
today or tomorrow morning.  The decision to not enforce rush hour tomorrow
afternoon has not been made yet.

I asked DOT about Rush Hour Parking restrictions.  They will not be enforced
today or tomorrow morning.  The decision to not enforce rush hour tomorrow
afternoon has not been made yet.

Kevin Cleary