Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:25:17 -0400
From: jdy <jdy...@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Chat] Greening the Grounds around Northern District
Headquarters

what about temperatures above 90?

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:10:22 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Sharon L. Guida" <guidah...@comcast.net>
To: Charles Village <chat@charlesvillage.info>
        Headquarters

1.    Northern District Community Council volunteers are helping Northern
District with beautification, greening, landscaping and maintenance of grounds
at 2201 W. Coldspring Lane (Headquarters).  A WALKAROUND the grounds is planned
for interested volunteers at 7:15 pm Wednesday May 29, 2013 and will be
re-scheduled to June 5 in the event that it rains.  For more information and to
learn how you may make a contribution, contact Bill Miller: wpm4...@verizon.net