I highly recommend you to switch to 4.3 and make the new upgrade of J
console rely on it.

Split screen and lot of new features are important.

It would be good to be able to do plot, demos, labs, grid from menus in
console.

It is good to enter JHS  - as now.

Enter QT  from console might be an idea.

-
Björn Helgason
gsm:6985532
skype:gosiminn