I'm glad you brought this up. I've gotten alot of value out of rosettacode
over the years. It's actually what introduced me to J years ago. I was
impressed by the conciseness and frequency of tasks I would find with a J
implementation.

I have never contributed. I will look into it closer. To save others some
research, it looks like this page details which tasks need a J
implementation:
http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Reports:Tasks_not_implemented_in_J

And this is how to contribute:
http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Help:Adding_a_new_programming_example